Terms and Conditions
The term “POWBURNSHOW.COM” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website (i.e. the Powburn Show Committee). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. Any reliance you place on such information and materials is therefore strictly at your own risk. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- We do not endorse any particular business practice or any particular person or any particular organization providing business or other services. Nothing on this website should be taken as such an endorsement
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content and availability of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Publication of any material you submit to POWBURNSHOW.COM will be at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse publication, make changes to your submission prior to publication, and to maintain editorial control over the content of the material you submit.
- You must not submit for publication material which is illegal, defamatory, abusive, pornographic, untrue, inaccurate, incorrect, fraudulent, discriminatory, inflammatory, racist or threatening, which contains errors or viruses, or which is otherwise actionable by law. We reserve the right to revoke your privilege to submit content to POWBURNSHOW.COM at any time.
- In any activity undertaken following use of and related to your use of the POWBURNSHOW.COM site you will not in any way conduct yourself in a manner which is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which is defamatory, libellous, untrue, discriminatory, obscene, inflammatory or racist.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.